Sunday, February 6, 2011

Travelling with my Flip -Capturing Rainbows



Travelling home after a light rain, I was blessed to see a spectacular full double rainbow appear. I just happen to have my handy FlipUltra camcorder. I love capturing the magnificence of life all around us, people, places and events. When I first heard of the Flip video, I thought that is perfect for me! For us non-professionals, we are able to capture amazing moments all with the touch of a button. Uploading is simple and easy as it has a USB built in. Also those of us who are not computer techies, making movies or snapshots from your video is also a breeze. Needless to say I am very impressed with the simplicity of the Flip and the ease I can make videos. I am feeling possibly a new venture coming forth...travel..fun...sharing...infinite journeys that can all be created and shared with my delightful Flipvideo. Maybe Flip will send me around the world making short videos? Now that would be living my passion!! :)



No comments:

ProFlowers - Send ProFlowers starting at $19.99